Yemen News Agency (SABA)
Home      Revolution Leader   About President   Local   International   US-Saudi Aggression   Civil Society   Economy   Reports   Photo Gallery   Video Library  
Deutsch | Français | عـربي | RSS Feed
Search | Advance Search
 
  Local
Industry Minister stresses need for continued communication with WTO
[07 August 2022]
FM meets WFP Resident Representative in Yemen
[07 August 2022]
Aggression forces committed 185 violations of armistice within 24 hours
[07 August 2022]
Transport Minister stresses importance of opening new destinations for commercial air traffic flights through Sana'a airport
[07 August 2022]
FM meets with Head of UNMHA
[07 August 2022]
 
  International
Industry Minister stresses need for continued communication with WTO
[07 August 2022]
FM meets WFP Resident Representative in Yemen
[07 August 2022]
Transport Minister stresses importance of opening new destinations for commercial air traffic flights through Sana'a airport
[07 August 2022]
FM meets with Head of UNMHA
[07 August 2022]
Ansarullah Political Office Condemns Israeli Aggression Against Gaza Strip
[06 August 2022]
 
  Reports
Governor of Marib: Oil wealth in Marib looted by aggression forces, mercenaries
[04 August 2022]
Aggression coalition plunders over $14 billion in Yemeni crude oil revenues
[26 July 2022]
Gulf states , humiliating normalization with Zionist entity
[02 July 2022]
Investment Authority Council, chaired by PM, discusses a number of investment topics
[21 June 2022]
99th Anniversary of Tanomah Massacre
[19 June 2022]
 
  US-Saudi Aggression
Aggression forces committed 185 violations of armistice within 24 hours
[07 August 2022]
Lower petrol, diesel prices in free zones
[06 August 2022]
Giant vessel arrives at Dabba port to loot about 2 million barrels of crude oil
[06 August 2022]
Aggression forces committed 146 violations of armistice within 24 hours
[06 August 2022]
2 children injured in Hodeida
[06 August 2022]
  US-Saudi Aggression
Salvation Govt condemns aggression massacre in Saada
Salvation Govt condemns aggression massacre in Saada
Salvation Govt condemns aggression massacre in Saada
[09/August/2018]


SANAA, Aug. 9 (Saba) - The National Salvation Government condemned on Thursday in the strongest terms the horrific massacre committed by the US-backed Saudi-led aggression coalition warplanes against children's bus in the northern province of Saada.

"The aggression coalition waged deliberate raids against civilians, targeting children and women in particular, in a blatant defiance of all international conventions," the government's official spokesman and Information Minister, Abdulsalam Jaber, said in a statement to Saba.

Jaber revealed that the victims of the aggression coalition's massacres against Yemeni people in last week only amounted more than 300 martyrs and wounded, which falls all false human rights slogans espoused by the United Nations.

He called on the international free human rights organizations and children's organizations to condemn these crimes, which are black points in the face of the international community.

"Saudi Arabia should not count on the US-Israeli protection, and it should expect a retaliation," Jaber said.

He added "The price of every drop of Yemeni blood spilled from a child, a woman, a young man, or a sheikh would be too exorbitant.”

Earlier the day, the Saudi-led aggression fighter jets launched several airstrikes, targeting a bus of students in Dhahyan district in, which resulted in killing 47civilians, mostly children, and wounding 77 others, according to medical sources.


BA

Saba


Whatsapp
Telegram
Print

  more of (US-Saudi Aggression)
UPDATED ON :Sun, 07 Aug 2022 23:56:21 +0300